You know, every time I think Black Twitter can’t get any more lit, they manage to make a fool out of me. Yesterday somebody tweeted a pic of a statue of in Stone Mountain that is supposed to be a likeness of Pac. Well, as you can see, clearly somebody who ain’t never heard of Makaveli sculpted this bullshit.
This statue is giving me nothing but Louis Gosset, Jr. teas.
They got Pac ouchea on Bill Duke.
My man from Digital Underground looking like Ving Rhames.
I’m having none of this foolishness and neither was Black Twitter, Get into this epic roast.
- When the sculptor gets his age progression representation on
Then Tupac Is Definitely Still Alive Coz This Probably A Statue Of How Tupac Looks Right Now. Not 1996. https://t.co/jFv76yQzvc
— Khaya (@Okay_Wasabi) January 16, 2017
2. When you find out Ashy Larry been channeling Pac all along
— tc. (@TyDrew_) January 15, 2017
3. When Pac in that ghetto in the sky distraught over this
— eden✨ (@eden_gill) January 15, 2017
4. When you figure out that Pac guest starred on more than one ep of A Different World
— 2Cents With Love💋 (@JonesLenai) January 16, 2017
5. When you realize Pac was also a peanut pioneer
@TupacShakurLC This George Washington Carver Tf?
— CoolChrisSmith 🎟🤓 (@CoolChrisSmith) January 15, 2017
6. When Pac is lowkey your fav underrated actor
— HOOTIE (@Cyril_Figgis_) January 15, 2017
7. When they used everybody but Pac as the model
— Issa Oh Bitch (@CoochCakes) January 15, 2017
8. When you see him at the crossroads
Tupac statue looks like uncle Charles from the Crossroads video
— Hanif Abdurraqib (@NifMuhammad) January 15, 2017
9. And now for a proper likeness of Pac
— B.G.B. (04L)OUTLAW (@computablu) January 15, 2017
Black Twitter is undefeated, y’all, unlike this raggedy ass statue. Keep the roast going in the comments below.